January 10, 2006

As requested...



Here are a couple of pictures from Christmas from my new camera. Dominic loved opening presents at first but wanted to play with his new toys right away. We let him and he opened the rest later in the morning. Mackenzie is holding a thank you note from Santa for the goodies they left out.
I will do more of an update later. Dominic is sick, sick, sick. Coughing, runny nose (open faucet), diarrhea, vomiting, fever. I am beat. RJ is working tonight so I am doing this between Dominic's mini-naps.

2 Comments:

Blogger jomasmom said...

I'm sorry to hear Dominic is so sick. Hope he gets to feeling better soon. Love the pics!
Lana

8:56 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

oh no.. It sounds like Dominic has pretty much everything you can get from one end to the other. I'm so sorry. I hope he gets better soon, nobody else gets sick - and you get some rest as well!!

Cute pics - how nice of Santa to leave a thank you note!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home