November 30, 2005

I don't mean to complain, but.....

I AM SO FREAKING TIRED!!!!!!!!

Dominic got over being sick with bronchitis and ear infections and in starts Mackenzie with a cold. For two nights it has been, "mom will you lay with me?". I don't mind, really. However, she is a bed hog. I get up to go to the couch or my own bed and she practically follows me out the door repeating, "mom will you lay with me?". After three or four times, I cannot even remember where it was I was laying last. Dominic was up at 5:00 this morning crying. I went to get him and Mackenzie opens her bedroom door and asks "mom will you lay with me?". Now, at this point I have no idea if I have just left her room or got up off the couch. I know I was upstairs (our bedroom is downstairs), but not sure if I was in the living room or Mackenzie's room. I take Dominic and we both lay down with Mackenzie. He fell asleep on top of me and I was trying so hard not to get kicked out of bed by Mackenzie. Dominic woke up at 6:00 ready to start his day. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, there was a lot of coughing and nose blowing during all of this. Poor thing, I do feel bad for her because she does sound awful and her poor nose is raw. I went and woke up RJ so I could have a half hour of peace before I had to get ready for work. I laid my head down and next thing I know (2 minutes later) there is a 2 year rubbing my arm saying, "mommy wake up". UGH! Tonight, someone else is going to have to sneak in and take my place. I am sure that I am working on auto-pilot today. I have a headache to top it off. I will crawl into my pajamas when I get home and hope for the best. Nothing fancy for supper tonight (not that we normally do). I am thinking frozen pizza and a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home