October 06, 2005

Things about me

1. I am 31
2. I am proud to admit that
3. I love the internet
4. I love milk chocolate
5. I hate dark chocolate
6. It gives me a migraine
7. I am a transcriptionist
8. I keep typing the wrong number for each line
9. I really like my job
10. I also want to change careers
11. I work for two of the nicest doctors
12. I rent a home owned by one of them
13. I played the flute in high school
14. I sucked at it but did it four years because I loved to play
15. I hated marching band
16. I like all kinds of music
17. I am the oldest child
18. I have two sisters, three step-sisters, one half sister
19. I love my mother in law as if she were my own mother
20. I always knew that my daughter would be named Mackenzie
21. I did not like the name Dominic Matthais until Dominic was born
22. I talk to my mom everyday
23. I talk to my best friend several times a day on the phone and through email
24. My sister is my best friend
25. I love my husband
26. My first car was a Ford EXP
27. It was totalled in an accident which was not my fault
28. I am over weight and on a self improvement project
29. I have high blood pressure
30. I am relaxing tonight because my oldest child put herself to bed for the first time in a very long time
31. I love fall
32. I am hosting Thankgiving for my husbands family
33. I do this every year and love it
34. I want to paint my dining room before then
35. I feel like the luckiest women because I have a husband who loves me and cares about me for who I am
36. I do not take enough time to show him that
37. My first job was in a craft store
38. My second job was in an ice cream shop
39. That is where my weight problem stems from
40. I like to cross-stitch
41. I like to read romance novels
42. My family means everything to me
43. I love to paint my toenails
44. I have made many friends on this thing called the internet
45. I am very thankful for that
46. I miss my grandmothers terribly
47. I like to go to church
48. I want my children to have a better childhood than I had
49. I am terrible at keeping plants and/or flowers alive
50. I am a morning person

I am going to stop here for now. It is late and I need to get some rest. Thank you to everyone who comes to check my blog. I appreciate you.

4 Comments:

Blogger ViolinMama said...

Love this!!! Thinking of you Steph!!! And yes, when I get time, I'll update everyone on our list!!! I look forward to it! Please tell everyone I said hi!!

Love ya!
Becca

12:26 PM  
Blogger humble servant said...

enjoyed reading this list! Hope you're doing great, Stephanie.

Many Blessings!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I keep meaning to do things like this on my journal...I enjoy reading them, but wonder if anyone really cares to read mine!! hehe.

-Yay for #30!!
-I played the clarinet, but gave it up in highschool because I HATED marching. We couldn't participate in any of the bands with out marching.
-I like to crochete when I have the time.
-and stamp
-I wish my sister was my best friend. Or friend. :0( How lucky.

Uh..that's all for now. I've taken enough space on your blog. ;)

10:51 AM  
Blogger jomasmom said...

Love it!! I wish I could do somthing like this, but everytime I start to I draw a BLANK! LOL. I can relate on some (mostly # 28 and 49)
take care,
Lana
Ps hope all is going well with ya Becca!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home