December 15, 2005

All he wants for Christmas

In the car this morning, taking Dominic to daycare, the battery light comes on while we are on the interstate. I shut off the headlights (yes, it was daylight) and radio. The light went off, but I was afraid to turn anything back on. So, Dominic and I sing (the best a two-year old can) Jingle Bells. Which is really Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell HHHEEEYYY. Then I asked him if Santa was coming to our house on Christmas. He does not even know who Santa is, but I thought I would ask. He says yes. I asked him what he wanted Santa to leave for him. His intellegent, two year old answer......
HOTDOGS!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be hilarious. RJ said we should wrap a package and leave a note on Santa's empty cookie plate to have Dominic look in the fridge.

1:28 PM  
Blogger M & J Franzen said...

Hot Dogs Huh? I wonder who his favorite cousin is? Matt? Too bad he didn't say "burnt hotdogs!"

Merry Christmas See you on Sunday at Grandma B's.

Jessica

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you all!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home