December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas to all


I have so much to be thankful for this season. I have to start with my husband. He has been my strength and my rock this year. We both knew from the moment we met (I know very clique) that we were meant to be together. We knew that God played a huge roll in our meeting. Thank you God for putting us in the same place at the same time. RJ - I love you more than ever. You are my best friend. You are a wonderful and amazing father. Our children are so very lucky to have you as their Daddy.

I am thankful for my children. Those two have changed my entire being. Yes, there are times that I would love nothing more than to tear out my eyeballs, but really, they are just kids. They are genuine and innocent. Their hugs, kisses and smiles say it all. I love them more than life itself.

Thank you to my family - parents, grandparents, in-laws, sisters, brothers-in-law, neices and nephews, aunts, uncles and cousins...you are all amazing. We are all very fortunate to be so close. I am very lucky to be part of these amazing people. I love each and everyone of you. Thank you for all you do for us.

To all of my internet friends - thank you for being here for me each and everyday. I have made some awesome friends this past year! Thank you all for your friendship. I am very lucky to have you all!

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May the Lord bring you peace and joy. May you be safe in your travels and your journeys. Hug and kiss your little ones and try to view the season through their little eyes. Much love to you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger jomasmom said...

You all are a gorgeous looking family, You can just see the love and happiness. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Lana

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home