July 02, 2005

Wow, when I posted last, I did not intend for it to be a month before my next update. We did have a busy month. My sister K stayed with us for quite a bit of time and my niece A stayed with us for a couple of days. I took all four of them to a local zoo that I had never been too. The weather was over cast and we ended up being the only ones there. That was fine with me. I do not particularly likes crowded places. We had a picnic lunch and the kids played in the park. We had such a good time while K was with us. When she left to stay with a friend for a few days I was pretty sad and felt like something was missing in the house. Things did not go as planned at the friends house and she ended up back with us for another night. Then she was off to my sister M's. She kept us busy with ball practices and tumbling. K is just such a great person. I love her dearly and she always welcome in our home. My mom called a little after 4 yesterday to tell us arrived home safe and sound. It was so great to hear her voice. I missed my mom so much. They had a wonderful time. We could not see them last night because they had been up for 24 hours plus and needed to eat and go to bed. I am looking forward to seeing her today or tomorrow though.

Dominic is growing into such a toddler. He is talking like crazy, a lot of 2 and 3 word sentences. Mainly "daddy bye-bye, daddy work", "Kenzie bye-bye", "nigh-nigh, I love you". He is still a very huggy little guy. I love it.

Mackenzie is enjoying her summer and adjusting to not going to school. While K and A were here, they helped Mackenzie to clean sweep her bedroom. They also hung up a lot of Mackenzie's "art" work on her walls to decorate. She has been doing a great job of keeping her room clean since then.

Dominic is up from his nap. I will update more later this weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to read an update! Have missed you! :)
Kelly

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home