August 12, 2005

Peaceful day with my family. For that I am thankful.

It was great being off today. I managed to stay in my pajamas until noon. That was until I could not take anymore "mom can we go to the Y". I definately have to buy a new swimsuit. I hate the thought of having to do that. But, I think I have had the same one for at least 7 years. I threw it away when we got home. That means before we can swim again tomorrow, I have to go shopping. The kids had a lot of fun in the water and Dominic is a natural. For only being two he is daring. He loved putting his face in the water and laying backwards and getting his hair wet. They have this cute little slide for the little tikes and he just loved it. Must have done it 50 times in the hour we were there. Tonight we went to Chuck-E-Cheese. I wish I could come up with a better name for that place. Something that has to do with parents not watching their children. Older children dragging younger children across the floor. There was a little guy trying to get on a Stuart Little Car. It was pretty high and this baby was younger than Dominic. Mom, Dad, anyone????? No. The kid has his foot stuck trying to get up on the thing and is screaming. I finally went and helped him get down. Never did see a parent. I do have to say that not all families were like that. I actually stood and talked with another mom while our children played in the toddler area. Mackenzie and RJ played the big kid games and we left with our rip off toys two hours later. Dominic's wheels fell off his brand new, shiny blue car before we got home. Oh well. At least the kids had fun. Dominic went right to bed and RJ and Mackenzie are watching a movie. I did my first 10 minute fitness work-out this morning and I was sweating by the end. Glad they kept telling me to breath, it would make things easier. That helped. I did good on my eating today. Even the pizza tonight. I had plenty of fruits and veggies and water. Until tomorrow....
good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home