July 09, 2005

New found fun

Dominic's new favorite toys are an old soap dispenser with a pump top. I filled it with water and he loves to play with it in the bathtub. However, he only seems to get the spout pointed at me or his face. He thinks both are funny. I end up soaking wet from his bath. The other is also a water "toy". He got ahold of the squirt bottle of water that I use when ironing clothes. He loves to spray the freezer, any door, me, himself, etc. I think both of the above are going to become outdoor toys only.

I developed a yeast infection from the antibiotics for the strep. Yikes. I had never had one before. All I can say is...I heart M*nistat. That stuffed worked on contact.

I have been up long enough to totally clean out the refrigerator and freezer this morning. I mean removing things that who knows where they came from and taking the shelves out and washing them in hot soapy water. Gross. Not sure how this got out of hand, but boy, I will have to stay on top of it from now on. Anyone else have this problem?

Now that the refrigerator and freezer are empty we have to grocery shop today. Fun, two kids in a grocery store. Cannot wait. Going to get ready to go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to read another update hon! Hope you are having a fun summer!
Love ya~
Kelly

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home